After a couple of false attempts and much contemplation, I finished the micro journal that I started last night. I attempted sewing several signatures of pages together onto a strip of paper; alas, the holes and needle were too big and some of the holes ripped. I was longing for a minature sewing frame for sure!
I finally settled on making two pages such as I use in larger journals and made pockets on each one, into which I inserted tiny bound booklets. I added a tuck spot to the inside back cover and put in some folding images of various hot air balloons. A puffy balloon sticker inside the front cover and some ribbon to tie it all together completed the project.
Don’t fool yourself; making miniatures is NOT faster or easier than making larger journals, except for having fewer pages! Enjoy this one.