I had fun making these little items from small, recycled paper bags. I hope you enjoy the videos, too!
To place your order for these or any other products, go to this page:
Whenever I feel stressed, I find that turning to my art table to create beautiful things helps me calm down and return to center. Beauty uplifts the spirits and renews us, so I regard my art as functional, therapeutic and beautiful.
Over the past week I have created several little objects that I think you will adore as much as I do. You can watch videos for some of the items: Hydrangea Clutch and Card; Layered Pocket Card; and the Sugar & Sparkle Stuffed Bag.
My latest masterpiece! Enjoy the video tour
Fresh today! Check out this adorable Love Notes Mini Folio and the video of the interior:
And this cute recycled Wild Mushrooms envelope and card
I was looking up what to do with used, padded envelopes, and also found a tutorial on how to make cardboard mailers from cereal boxes. Thank you Chana of Adventures in Fluff.
I decided to try making a mailer from a tissue box; easy-peasy. Here is a little tutorial. You can leave it plain, or pretty up your mailer with some fancy paper. Have fun!
Here are the entries to my June Dex Card Giveaway and the winner announcement. Thank you for participating and for subscribing!
Here are some beauties I made recently. The Ocean Blue box is lined with felt and can hold jewelry or trinkets. The Simple Love journal is a great gift for yourself or for someone you love. Each pocket contains a tag or card to write or paint or draw on. The 12 Days of Christmas Journal would be lovely for holding your lists, writing love notes, or whatever you wish to use it for. Here is a video showing the inside, as well.
All are made with recycled materials, apart from the paper and felt. If you want to order any of these, fill out the form on this page and submit. EnJoy!
Hi there! I’m inviting my readers to participate in my Giveaway for June! Here is how to enter the drawing:
1) Watch my YouTube video on how to enter the drawing here:
2) Read the instructions below the video and follow them
3) Comment on my video and subscribe to my channel. If your name is hidden, please write in the comment that you have subscribed.
4) Comment on this post and subscribe to my blog
5) Make your dex card, then take a photo or make a video of it
6) Post your video on your YouTube channel and tag me, OR
7) Post your photo in the comments on my Fiber Fancies Facebook page, and tag me
8) Comment on this post and let me know you are participating
9) Send me an email (posted below my video) and I will send you my mailing address
Have lots of fun! I cannot wait to see what you create!