Today I got a couple of things done, one a repair and one a new experiment. The first is a light pull that I created using an empty wooden spool, various beads and lacey seam binding. The velvet around the spool is actually dark green, though it’s hard to tell in the photos.
The second item is another collage–using a butter wrapper (washed and grease-free) as a pocket! I got this idea from Charlene in the Grand Central Crafting group; thank you! My wrapper got torn in a couple of places so I lined it with the wax paper lining from a box of tea bags. Smells like a blend of butter and tea! EnJoy!