It’s been 100 days since I started this project! Wow! Two hundred-sixty-five left to go. I can do this!
Today I decided to re-use this padded mailer, which got a bit torn in opening the parcel. However, I cut it in half and folded it to form a journal cover, then lined the inside with painter’s masking paper to cover up the rips. The outside got covered in packing paper that I had previously ironed. Then I covered the front and back with ad pages from a magazine, sooo pretty!
I started working the journal pages, but ran out of time. I will finish and bind the journal tomorrow. For now, here is the cover so far. EnJoy!