Today I finished the pages of my Invoice Journal and bound it all together. I changed the paper for the cover, as the previous design did not go with the rest of the journal.
This one was an exercise in using up some papers in my recyle stash and in letting go of perfection! I still have straight edges (rather than torn ones), and there are other imperfections throughout, as I describe in the video slideshow. This is the first time I made the video on Zoom, and I did not think fast enough to stop the recording before my own photo showed up–and I cannot delete that. Next time will be better. EnJoy!