Today I made another bag from a torn grocery bag with string handles; this just has one handle now. The image is on a pair of paper napkins I got at an event years ago and ironed onto freezer paper. Finally found a use for them! Front and back are the same.
The first half-napkin I used tore when I was rubbing it down to adhere the glue; luckily I had 3 more pieces to work with! I cut each half of the napkins down to size, but didn’t get them to line up exactly so I’m not happy with the edges. I did apply Mod Podge to seal the napkins, but I don’t think I want to work with them any more, too fragile. I suppose I could have applied the MP before attaching napkin to bag, had I thought of that!
The purple ribbon with sequins was in my stash; the skelton is a single earring someone gave me, missing one arm. EnJoy!